Aims & Objectives
Mary & Joseph House is leading the way in residential care, part of The Joseph Cox Charity, we have recently been awarded an overall Outstanding rating by the Care Quality Commission, our aim is to become a role model in our approach to partnership care, working with residents to facilitate their rehabilitation through meaningful activities and tailored care programmes to suit the needs of the individual.
- Providing a home to 41 gentlemen aged between 40 and 80 years old our aim is to:
- Promote care that offers people the opportunity to enhance their quality of life
- Provide support and stimulation through meaningful activities and education
- To hold monthly resident meetings and provide opportunities for residents to express their ideas about the day to day running of the house
- To ensure that residents can make informed choices and receive appropriate medical and public service that are of a high standard